Hey, spring rolls, I’m backkkkkkkkkkkkkk with a short blog post, unfortunately.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA It’s been a hectic time looking for a job… not really working out as planned but I’ll find one eventually… hopefully before 2017.
Everyone has a bucket list. A list of things that you plan to do: travel the world, eat lots of food from various countries, go to the top of Mount Everest(questionable), become a billionaire, own a library, slow dancing in the rain, swimming with dolphins, rub along Channing Tatum’s abs…
But do you have an Anti-bucket list?
What is an Anti-bucket list? A total opposite of the bucket list, duh! LOL. It’s a list of the things that you plan NOT to do… like EVER.
So here’s my ANTI-BUCKET LIST:
- INTENTIONALLY HURT AN ANIMAL
- Okay, sometimes I step on my dogs unintentionally, or I have to hit them to get them to stop scratching the door or destroy my things, but I swear with all my heart and soul that hurting an animal, no matter if they were a dog, cat, or any kind of animal in this world, is heart-wretchingly horrible. Although I have to say that this list isn’t really ordered, this is something ranked on the very top. It’s a sin to take a life and these animals are as equal as a human being, they just can’t talk or do what humans can.
- SHAVE OFF MY EYEBROWS
- I am no celebrity so there is no obvious need to shave off my eyebrows like some people do. Some people do shave their eyebrows off, I do NOT understand why. I am a person with thin eyebrows… thin enough, I am frightened with the thought of even touching them. What if they don’t grow back? A possible stupid thought but it is possible!?
- GETTING A TATTOO THAT I WILL REGRET LATER
- I like my skin as it is, thank you very much. I do not want to regret ever getting something so permanent, what if you get bored one day of the tattoo you got on your 18th birthday? And tattoo removal is… I heard that it is painful. I do not like pain.
- SMOKE AND DO DRUGS
- Neverrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. I hate the smell of smoke and why would you want to turn to these things when you get depressed? If you get depressed, read a book, sleep, eat something, talk it out with a friend, whatever! I will not do something that will degrade my health… or make me stink. Being healthy will not make people worry about me, and when people worry about you, it’s just… well, it doesn’t feel good, right? And why, WHY, would you like to suffer from some disease like lung cancer or have liver failure or a brain seizure, or a heart attack when you do these things for a period of time? I don’t get the appeal.
- CHEAT ON MY PARTNER
- No way, I’ve been through enough of that pain. I was cheated on, rejected, abandoned A LOT, so I would never do that to anyone that I care enough to date with. It’s not right, it felt horrible to be cheated on, and it’s just unfair, no?
- DATE SOMEONE FOR THEIR MONEY/FAME
- Just not my thing at all. I prefer to be truthful and find meaning in my life. Being dependent on someone else who is not my mom for the sake of a luxurious life isn’t fulfilling to me.
- GO TO SPACE
- This is very, very unlikely, but… yeah, space is scaryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy. You can’t know what’s up or down in space. There’s a higher risk dying in space. What if there was a hole in your suit? A hole in the oxygen tube thingy? WHAT IF YOUR HELMET CRACKS!?!? Nope, nope, nope, nope, nope, nope, nope, nope, nope, nope, nope, nope, nope, nope, nope, nope, nope, nope, nope, nope, nope, nope, nope, nope, nope, nope, nope, nope, nope, nope, nope, nope, nope.
- GO INTO A PIT FILLED WITH SNAKES, INSECTS, OR LIZARDS
- Just no. NOOOOOOOOOOOOO. Although this is, again, unlikely, I WILL NOT DO THISSSSSSSSSSS!! Not even for a hundred billion bucks, I swear.
- GO INTO A REAL HAUNTED HOUSE
- Not that I could do it, but I won’t try doing it.
Okay, that should be it, I suppose! You may disagree with some of my points, but hey, it’s all just my opinion. Bucket lists varies with different people so… Tell me yours!!